Shop our extensive range of Toilets - Full back-to-wall suites, wall hung toilets and wall-faced toilets. Our range is carefully curated for the Australian bathroom. With our trademark models like the Q designed by Australian designers, we also carry federation style toilets, contemporary styles as well as rimless technology.
Specially Made Orders (SMO)
The following products are regarded as SMO and are not able to be cancelled once ordered and are not returnable for credit under any circumstances.
1. Colour items (unless specifi cally listed in the price list)
2. All 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 hole basins
3. Any non-price list items
• A return fee of 25% applies to returns. Goods are to be returned to Studio Bagno warehouse.
• Specially made orders (SMO) cannot be returned for credit under any circumstance.
• Products supplied against Project Quotes cannot be returned for credit under any circumstances.
Once a project order is confi rmed and schedule agreed to cancellations or alterations will incur a 25% cancellation fee applicable to the entire order. Re-Orders against a project quote will be allowed up to 2% of total number of pieces. Once such excess stock is provided the project is deemed to be fulfilled and any further sales will be provided at normal wholesale rates.
Ordering Colour Items
Non-price list colour items are to be accompanied by a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of order.
Studio Bagno endeavours at all times to be able to supply items listed in the price list in retail quantities.
For out of stock items Studio Bagno will notify the reseller of an approximate ETA.
In general, it takes a minimum of 6 weeks and up to 12 weeks for some rare items (such as Devon & Devon baths with leather/copper/lead fi nishes).
The process, should goods arrive at a resellers premises broken, is as follows:
• Should an item be “obviously broken” do not accept the delivery and advise the driver to return to sender. Advise Studio Bagno.
• Following acceptance of delivery, items should be inspected within 24 hours.
After this period, product is deemed to be in good order and cannot be returned for credit.
• Should a breakage be discovered, please do the following:
1. Advise freight company
2. Advise Studio Bagno
3. Take digital photo of damage and email to Studio Bagno (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Replacement stock can then be organised.
All Studio Bagno products should be cleaned with a solution of warm soapy water or a mild detergent and buffed with a clean cloth. The use of abrasive or chlorinated cleaners can damage chrome, plastic and ceramic surfaces and will void warranty.
• Soap dispenser holes $25 + GST, (exact position to be provided by fax or email)
• Tap holes drilled at time of order are free of charge
• Basins returned to Studio Bagno to have tap holes drilled are $25 + GST per hole (under these circumstances Studio Bagno will not take responsibility should the product be broken)
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Studio Bagno Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all content on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. We reserve the right to prevent you using this website at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
2. Our information is intended to be used by registered users within Australia only.
3. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
4. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
5. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
6. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatagging or mirroring of our website.
7. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
8. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
9. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
10. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
11. The information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances and we give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information without obtaining independent advice.
12. We give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
13. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
14. We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
15. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our website.
16. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
17. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
18. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
19. We undertake to take all due care with any information including Comments which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.